Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seattle























It was an amazing adventure that I will never forget . We were very lucky because the weather was very nice . I could know many places of Seattle:for example the Space Needle . I think it is the best place that you have to visit when you go to Seattle , you can appreciate the beautiful view of this big city. Apart from that I went to the Pike Market , China Town , and the Seattle Aquarium . But my favorite places were the Science Fiction Museum and Experince Music Project because you can take a fotograph with your favorite character of Star Wars and play a electronic guitar in order to be a rock star for five minutes!

I have no doubts that one day I am going to come back to Seattle owing to three days are not enough.

P.S. : I could enjoy the monorail too bacause in Chile there are not these kind of things.

No comments: