Monday, September 8, 2008

Activity using Power Point


The kind of technology that I decided to use is Power Point, because it is very easy to use.

My activity is for 5th grade and it consists on: First of all my topic is about clothes and I am going to show my students some pictures about pieces of clothing and accessories related to it, and then they have to say the right word of the picture in English.


I decided to make this activity especially for visual learners ( they learn trough seeing thing) and auditory learners ( those who learn best through hearing things). This activity is very interactive, is very short, they receive feedback immediately, it is centered on the student and the teacher is only a support.


The objective of the activity is that they learn vocabulary about clothes, and the pronunciation of the words related to this topic.

No comments: